What's new

Review Coolfire IV from MyEpack

Well for me the best mod Innokin made was the original SVD. Mine is still going strong. My Grenade packed in after 4 months and the VV casing split after about 10 months. Not really tempted to go back to Innokin. Nice review though.

Just a couple of things.

I've heard there's going to be a guy making pizza on the next series of BGT. Will you be watching?

And didn't you recently sell a Subtank Mini in the classies?

Just a couple of things.

I've heard there's going to be a guy making pizza on the next series of BGT. Will you be watching?

And didn't you recently sell a Subtank Mini in the classies?

Subtank Plus.

ok
im a girl, you can see that by my avatar pic, that I couldn't be bothered to change even if i had a sex Change op.
but why did you two bought the red cool fires????

red astaire home made juice in a simple aero mega with an awesome garry dibbly drip tip....need i say more :)....in fact ive now matched all my mods with dibbly tips so maybe a video slide show is on the cards...and yes im that vain....and yes the zero is a proper fanny magnet ;)

oh and nat....please dont change your avatar ;)

Loved the word since I learnt it as a boy. Some words are awesome.

flange always been my favourite :)

red astaire home made juice in a simple aero mega with an awesome garry dibbly drip tip....need i say more :)....in fact ive now matched all my mods with dibbly tips so maybe a video slide show is on the cards...and yes im that vain....and yes the zero is a proper fanny magnet ;)

oh and nat....please dont change your avatar ;)

flange always been my favourite :)

You charmer
xxx

Back
Top Bottom