What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

Is this data accurate?

Screenshot_20200915-195527_Chrome.jpg

I follow Worldometers a lot, it does seem to publish the official figures from each country (it certainly does for the UK) ......... but how 'accurate' they are might be another question. :D

It is subject to revisions for a couple of days though, so you'll find the figures in the headlines will also lag behind a couple of days, and there have been historic revisions made to the figures as well.

I follow Worldometers a lot, it does seem to publish the official figures from each country (it certainly does for the UK) ......... but how 'accurate' they are might be another question. :D

It is subject to revisions for a couple of days though, so you'll find the figures in the headlines will also lag behind a couple of days, and there have been historic revisions made to the figures as well.

Ok cheers

Thats what i was using initially. Now the cases are in the rise i will go back to keeping myself updated!

Bloody madness!

surely you know bez has never been wrong? :)

Oh dear, what a short memory you seem to have.
Now lets see.

Oh yes, first up we have this.
The good old DIY debate.
I said to someone that once a certain ingredient for DIY juice was no longer available here following the TPD regs that I had imported some from the USA.
Can't possibly was your reply, that would be illegal, it would be confiscated by customs, and I could end up in court.
You continued with this even when I offered to post the deivery note proving it had arrived at my house, and the customs invoice for the import duty I paid.
Yet you still said it was illegal........................

Next was the use of food colouring in DIY juices.
You said this was all wrong, and probably dangerous, despite a few others saying they did the same, and my posting a link to a mixing website selling the stuff at about three times the price.
Still wasn't good enough for you though..............................

Then of course there was the classic posts about which countries had mandatory voting in national elections.
Lots of discussion by many members on that one.
I did post that it was mandatory to vote in Greece, with various penalties.
You swore blind that I had got that all wrong, saying you should know as your wife was Greek.
Went on for ages that one, until you finally admitted that if you did not vote in a Greek National Election you would than have great difficulty in renewing / obtaining a passport, or a driving licence......................

There are more examples, but I do not wish to embarrass you further.

Not a good track record on your side is it mate. :18:

Stay Lucky :)

Back
Top Bottom