What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

Also says your data (not personal - yeah right) can be stored overseas
& what you listed doesn't contain dna data for starters

but I was merely pointing this out...

Not so long ago people were in uproar about the criminal fingerprint/dna database
where as this covid test data people have willingly submitted themselves

not quite tin foil hat, but remember seeing people saying stuff like
if you get an ancestry dna test - use a fake name, address of friend/family member
coz they have you name, address, payment details as well as your dna & there is no perfect guarantee any of this data is fully secured or hacked/forwarded

still - *** actually decided to not list a few examples ***

let's just say, some people on social media for example
are unaware just how much data they are sharing or how easy it is to track
& uncover more in minutes, without hacking within minutes

Exactly.
My point was that people who object to "big brother" collecting data on them, or worry about the security of their data have no idea what they have happily been giving over the years in their leisure pursuits.

What was the music like then? It was mainly techno and then hardcore when I went. Seen carl cox there before he was a big name.

It was mainly just a pub, a good one at that, playing the music of the era, always packed at night, good few in there before heading to a nightclub, which is now a Hotel I believe.

It was mainly just a pub, a good one at that, playing the music of the era, always packed at night, good few in there before heading to a nightclub, which is now a Hotel I believe.
Must've been the 80s it changed then, by the time I went it was already one of the best clubs for dance music in the country.

Back
Top Bottom