What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

TBH that's probably my least fav of them places too.... but I spent years there in the TA, so probably got scunnered of the place.
Bought a record collection there years ago, I asked a guy in the street for directions and he said "aw yur eftur wee stevie, a ken his ma, a clapped her dug this mornin. Moan al take yae". Then opened the door sat in the passenger seat and gave me directions.

Bought a record collection there years ago, I asked a guy in the street for directions and he said "aw yur eftur wee stevie, a ken his ma, a clapped her dug this mornin. Moan al take yae". Then opened the door sat in the passenger seat and gave me directions.

Were ye doon the Raploch, some place in it's day, I always felt ok there, but Im no right... and was less right back then.:)

Were ye doon the Raploch, some place in it's day, I always felt ok there, but Im no right... and was less right back then.:)
No idea now, that was back in the days of the yella paper. Only other time I've been there is either passing through or going to the Fubar.

Back
Top Bottom