What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

PLEASE STOP THE FECKING SQUABBLING!!! :17:

hug.jpg

Well the so called 2nd wave is more like a blip it seems
New cases are perhaps starting to slow

Spain has already peaked in new cases (28th August - 9,785)
& also peaked with new deaths (4th September - 184)
& both average daily figures are now in decline

France "seems" to be levelling out on cases, deaths may take another week to 12 days
then the deaths will settle & decline

UK might be nearing the new cases peak - will have to monitor over the coming week
but seems it was starting to slow just before the 6 rule came into effect

Back in the initial first outbreak, there was a peak in cases in late April/May
then around 10 days later (give or take) the deaths peaked
and then the figures started to decline

looking at some main western countries it is peaking on new cases - some have already peaked
& new deaths are approaching their peak also or soon will be, some already are declining

If this was the 2nd wave, it was more like a blip
There might be a 3rd or 4th even, but after that herd immunity will start to take effect

Well the so called 2nd wave is more like a blip it seems
New cases are perhaps starting to slow

Spain has already peaked in new cases (28th August - 9,785)
& also peaked with new deaths (4th September - 184)
& both average daily figures are now in decline

France "seems" to be levelling out on cases, deaths may take another week to 12 days
then the deaths will settle & decline

UK might be nearing the new cases peak - will have to monitor over the coming week
but seems it was starting to slow just before the 6 rule came into effect

Back in the initial first outbreak, there was a peak in cases in late April/May
then around 10 days later (give or take) the deaths peaked
and then the figures started to decline

looking at some main western countries it is peaking on new cases - some have already peaked
& new deaths are approaching their peak also or soon will be, some already are declining

If this was the 2nd wave, it was more like a blip
There might be a 3rd or 4th even, but after that herd immunity will start to take effect
I could be wrong but I think herd immunity is already starting. I don't read much into the new infection numbers as they're testing more so it's bound to rise. It's the death rate that is more likely to tell us what is going on. That's the way I see it any how.

There's a backlog In the testing lately. The percentage of positive test results gives a good idea and that's at least doubled over the last few weeks.

I could be wrong but I think herd immunity is already starting. I don't read much into the new infection numbers as they're testing more so it's bound to rise. It's the death rate that is more likely to tell us what is going on. That's the way I see it any how.

agreed - herd immunity will happen / is happening

With the tests - I wonder how many people realised their data can be kept for 8 years
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...or-coronavirus-privacy-information-quick-read

and there was more new legislation just recently passed...
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/973/made?view=plain

personally not entirely sure wtf it all means & atm doesn't apply to me coz not been tested
*** Disclaimer ***

For the record - not trying to piss into the wind or stoke fear or cause rows etc...
just stating my own personal view/opinion that I have formulated mostly on my own
after reading facts & bullshit on BOTH SIDES of the COVID debate

people may agree/disagree but just saying what I think and is just my daft point of view

Screenshot from 2020-09-14 02-55-07.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom