What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

is it serco running laboratories, and the claim is that they are staffed by phd students who are all resigning as they’ve opened the universities and they are away back to study? i read something like that.

is it serco running laboratories, and the claim is that they are staffed by phd students who are all resigning as they’ve opened the universities and they are away back to study? i read something like that.
I'm not sure, but I thought Serco were running the Test & Trace, not the direct lab results?

Your just embarrassing your self now Bez, what kind of bad bwoy comes out with "takes one to know one"? You'll be out the gang if they hear of this. Cant have you out reppin' your hood coming out with that.

Scotlands a lovely place, lots of tourism up here you should visit some time, just none of the gang banging stuff though. I could retort and say something about your neck of the woods, but as I was born in England and go down 4 or 5 times a year I won't do that just to play tit for tat.

Peace out home slice.

Yes well, you see you have jumped to conclusions, and got it all wron as usual, just like when you reckoned I spent all my time in Wetherspoons.

So contrary to your belief I have visited Scotland many times for a weeks holiday.
Places I recall are Edinburgh, Stirling, Loch Long. Loch Tummel, Loch Awe, Loch Lomond, and Fort William. :)

Yes well, you see you have jumped to conclusions, and got it all wron as usual, just like when you reckoned I spent all my time in Wetherspoons.

So contrary to your belief I have visited Scotland many times for a weeks holiday.
Places I recall are Edinburgh, Stirling, Loch Long. Loch Tummel, Loch Awe, Loch Lomond, and Fort William. :)
Really? I thought it was a dark and nasty place where no one goes? Keep up with what you're saying son.

Back
Top Bottom