What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

Well, as the old saying goes.

"takes one to know one" :)

Enjoy your mad ramblings up in the dark, and nasty world where no one goes.

Your just embarrassing your self now Bez, what kind of bad bwoy comes out with "takes one to know one"? You'll be out the gang if they hear of this. Cant have you out reppin' your hood coming out with that.

Scotlands a lovely place, lots of tourism up here you should visit some time, just none of the gang banging stuff though. I could retort and say something about your neck of the woods, but as I was born in England and go down 4 or 5 times a year I won't do that just to play tit for tat.

Peace out home slice.

The reproduction number, or R value, of coronavirus transmission across the UK has risen to 1 or above in all regions.

Data released on Friday by the Government Office for Science and the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage) shows the estimate for R across the UK is between 1.0 and 1.2.

The value represents the average number of people each COVID-19 positive person goes on to infect.

It comes the same week that cases rose hugely in England. 2,919 were reported on Thursday, 2,659 on Wednesday and 2,420 on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom