What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

It wouldn't surprise me if it was youngsters catching and spreading it now. I passed 2 school/college bus stops on the drive home this afternoon. Dozens of youth's waiting for the bus, all right next to one another hugging and touching.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was youngsters catching and spreading it now. I passed 2 school/college bus stops on the drive home this afternoon. Dozens of youth's waiting for the bus, all right next to one another hugging and touching.
The majority of new cases are 18-39. I liked being classed as young.

Mange tout Bez, Mange tout.

You 24 kt plonker.

Intelligent input as always mate.

Your in depth knowledge always amazes me.

Explain to me again your theory that Boris Johnson make a chaotic mess off the handling of WW2, and that if he had left it to Scotland, and Nicola Sturgeon that it would have been over in a couple of months, with millions of lives saved.

Intelligent input as always mate.

Your in depth knowledge always amazes me.

Explain to me again your theory that Boris Johnson make a chaotic mess off the handling of WW2, and that if he had left it to Scotland, and Nicola Sturgeon that it would have been over in a couple of months, with millions of lives saved.

This is just the ramblings of a mad man now. Come on Bez, I thought you were better than this. At least you still think you are though, so that's nice for you.

Well this is one way to reduce the figures.

Screenshot_20200909-081911.png

Due to impending restrictions, no more than six people can be in a thread at any time. Sorry, some of you will have to leave, and the rest of you must remain at least one page apart.

Back
Top Bottom