What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

Including the number trying to get tested that probably do have it. :(

The main problem with the testing is what I predicted three months ago.
You can put in all the infrastructure, and staff you want, but at the end of the day there are only so many companies / supplies of the reagents needed to process the swab tests that given the fact that most of the world are buying them up, there simply are not enough to go round.

Similar to the early days when there was a shortage of PPE for hospitals.

Yeah before 10pm you can't catch it as at that point it's underage and can't get in. Did you not know that up here as soon as the clock hits 10pm everyone is bonking everyone, mask, no mask, doggy, sheepstyle, in the bum, poking penis holes in other people's masks, it's like the last days of Rome.

Steady boy, I think you have got confused.
You should have posted this in your dungeon of filth & fire. :18:

Although it is now, but when I first posted it was not.
However, you are obviously a person who does not want to increase their knowledge, but here's a clue, think back to March when the lockdown first started, and the police were saying they could not enforce any of the rules.

Stay Lucky :)

It was always weird. I got from that you were implying you don't do it. That doesn't mean it's not mandatory, I guess that's the life of bad boy though. Pathetic.

It was always weird. I got from that you were implying you don't do it. That doesn't mean it's not mandatory, I guess that's the life of bad boy though. Pathetic.

Please don't call me pathetic just because what I have said does not fit in with your narrow minded ideas.

When they first opened pubs. and restaurants, etc it was not mandatory.
It probably is since Monday.

No I don't were one, because I am "mask exempt" but that's probably another concept that does not fit in with your life.

Please don't call me pathetic just because what I have said does not fit in with your narrow minded ideas.

When they first opened pubs. and restaurants, etc it was not mandatory.
It probably is since Monday.

No I don't were one, because I am "mask exempt" but that's probably another concept that does not fit in with your life.

I haven't mentioned masks, I only said track and trace was mandatory. I have said on here that anyone exempt from a mask should feel comfortable not wearing one and shouldn't be questioned in why they aren't wearing one so I have no idea why you're going in about masks. My misses has severe epilepsy and if she was to take a seizure while wearing one it could be very dangerous for her, yet she chooses to wear one because of the way people look at a fit woman in her 30s not wearing one and assume she should be.

As for my "narrow minded ideas", I don't see how saying track and trace is mandatory is narrow minded. So when you replied with the same "if you say so.............." however many times you did, that was pathetic in my view and still is.

I haven't mentioned masks, I only said track and trace was mandatory.

Well as track and trace was not mandatory, and you were talking about badboybez not doing it I assumed you had moved on to masks. :)

As for my "narrow minded ideas", I don't see how saying track and trace is mandatory is narrow minded.

Now you see, it is narrow minded to say to say track, and trace is mandatory, and not discuss why someone might say it is not, simply dismissing it offhand. :)

So when you replied with the same "if you say so.............." however many times you did, that was pathetic in my view and still is.

Just as it was pathetic of yourself to simply keep repeating it is mandatory.
If you keep repeating that, what else do you expect other than "if you say so" :)

How did you come to the assumption that I had moved on to masks? I had only every said track and trace was mandatory. Masks are completely different to that.

It has been mandatory everywhere but england for over a month but was announced prior to me saying it was mandatory, that it was mandatory in England now too. That's why I called it track and trace, not test and protect as we call our version. There was and is no discussion to be had about that, as it's mandatory so not open for discussion.

When you said "if you say so........." implying you don't do it, the only response to that would be that it's mandatory. Had you then said there are exemptions to masks it would have avoided that but you didn't.

How was I to know that you had wrongly think I had started talking about something completely different that I had made no mention of?

It has been mandatory everywhere but england for over a month but was announced prior to me saying it was mandatory, that it was mandatory in England now too. That's why I called it track and trace, not test and protect as we call our version. There was and is no discussion to be had about that, as it's mandatory so not open for discussion.

The pubs, and restaurants in England were allowed to open again on 4 July.
Each customer had to provide contact details for the government track, and trace programme.
But it was not, repeat not mandatory. :)

So when I made my original post, it was open to discussion. :)

As far as I know that was valid right up until last Monday, as I think the governmment will have closed that loophole off during the latest changes. :)

Last edited:
No, it had been announced before then that it would be mandatory.

After that I had said to you simply "track and trace is mandatory". You replied to this with your whitty "if you say so............".

So, which one is it then? At the time you said it you wrongly thought it was open for discussion and didnt question when I said it was mandatory and it wasn't me saying it, it was the government or, had you wrongly assumed I was talking about masks even though I hadn't mentioned them. That seems unlikely seeing you replied to a comment that never mentioned masks and only mentioned track and trace.

No, it had been announced before then that it would be mandatory.

No it had not.

Look you post had been confined to "it is mandatory" for ages, not even asking why it was not the case.

So I resorted to confining my posts to if you say so.

So to sum up it was not mandatory until Monday.
I have given you several clues as to why not.
One final clue, legal.
If you want to find out, check it out.

Personally I really don't give a toss anymore what you believe, other than that you are wrong.

Stay Lucky :)

Back
Top Bottom