What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

No it had not.

Look you post had been confined to "it is mandatory" for ages, not even asking why it was not the case.

So I resorted to confining my posts to if you say so.

So to sum up it was not mandatory until Monday.
I have given you several clues as to why not.
One final clue, legal.
If you want to find out, check it out.

Personally I really don't give a toss anymore what you believe, other than that you are wrong.

Stay Lucky :)

It had been announced prior to that though. It was announced on the 9th. Still doesn't explain why you said you had assumed I was talking about masks but now your going with the law wasn't in effect prior to Monday.

Stay consistent Bez.

It had been announced prior to that though. It was announced on the 9th. Still doesn't explain why you said you had assumed I was talking about masks but now your going with the law wasn't in effect prior to Monday.

Stay consistent Bez.

@TheLiqidator don't make the same mistake as @zouzounaki ....you are dealing with a cunt of massive proportions here:).... @Badboybez will shag your granny n argue that because you shagged her first, doesn't make you the winner:)

@TheLiqidator don't make the same mistake as @zouzounaki ....you are dealing with a cunt of massive proportions here:).... @Badboybez will shag your granny n argue that because you shagged her first, doesn't make you the winner:)
I get that now. He hasn't even realised it was only on Tuesday he said it so his little technicality he's invented doesn't actually make him right. Only invented that theory when his "I thought we were talking about masks now" didn't float.

I'm not normally one for feeding the trolls but I cant sleep just now and the telly is crap...........

I get that now. He hasn't even realised it was only on Tuesday he said it so his little technicality he's invented doesn't actually make him right. Only invented that theory when his "I thought we were talking about masks now" didn't float.

I'm not normally one for feeding the trolls but I cant sleep just now and the telly is crap...........

just take it as a warning, stay away from the frosty jack or that’s how you’ll end up.

Stay consistent Bez.

Dilligaf

Stay Lucky :)

Back
Top Bottom