What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

If you say so.

Stay Lucky :)

Come one Bez, this is fucking pathetic. Get a life man, is it that hard to admit that you were wrong? You started saying your stupid if you say so stupid reply on tuesday the day after what we were talking about came in to effect.

After that, you clearly lied and said you thought we were talking about about masks although they hadn't been mentioned then just tried to ignore that you had done that and tried to make out that when you had started this pathetic "if you say so........." bull shit that it wasnt mandatory, when in fact it had been announced the week before and had been in effect for a day when I had originally simply said to you that it was mandatory, so that was bull shit too and just you looking for a way of being right. Now you're doing this shit in anything you've seen me commenting on? It's fucking sad and pathetic mate. You were clearly talking shit and made shit up because you had got something wrong.

Screenshot_20200920-054945_Chrome.jpg

Come one Bez, this is fucking pathetic. Get a life man, is it that hard to admit that you were wrong? You started saying your stupid if you say so stupid reply on tuesday the day after what we were talking about came in to effect.

After that, you clearly lied and said you thought we were talking about about masks although they hadn't been mentioned then just tried to ignore that you had done that and tried to make out that when you had started this pathetic "if you say so........." bull shit that it wasnt mandatory, when in fact it had been announced the week before and had been in effect for a day when I had originally simply said to you that it was mandatory, so that was bull shit too and just you looking for a way of being right. Now you're doing this shit in anything you've seen me commenting on? It's fucking sad and pathetic mate. You were clearly talking shit and made shit up because you had got something wrong.

View attachment 228786

20200920_063352.jpg

Watching the movie 'contagion' from 2011.

It could be a docudrama produced today about covid

Back
Top Bottom