What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

Update:

Another 4,044 people have tested positive for coronavirus in the UK.

This compares to 5,693 new cases announced on Sunday, figures from the Department of Health and Social Care show.

The government's coronavirus dashboard also shows 13 more people have died within 28 days of a positive test.

That's down from 17 deaths on Sunday.

**** A week on week comparison ****

Monday 28th September:

4,044 new cases and 13 new deaths in the United Kingdom

a week prior Monday 21st September:

4,368 new cases and 11 new deaths in the United Kingdom

So DOWN 324 cases but UP 2 deaths the same time last week

I think any new restrictions & measures need to be considered carefully
(and voted by all MP's)
But hey ho, doubt if they will listen, or maybe they will as Parliament bars close at 10 too now
so maybe they might make their decisions a little more sober than usual - nah probably not
Absolutely ridiculous making that poor lot close their bars at 10pm. For god sake, what are they supposed to do after a hard day of hunting.

The scottish stats for yesterday were a lot lower than they have been for a while and they have asked for them to be looked at again as they seem to low givin the way it's been lately.

Is someone fudging the numbers? :hmm:

Absolutely ridiculous making that poor lot close their bars at 10pm. For god sake, what are they supposed to do after a hard day of hunting.

The scottish stats for yesterday were a lot lower than they have been for a while and they have asked for them to be looked at again as they seem to low givin the way it's been lately.

Is someone fudging the numbers? :hmm:

Bet the bars are more stocked now that Anna Soubry lost her seat

I think many of the numbers - not just the UK
are being massaged or ahem tweaked
with discrepancies blamed on the usual "inaccurate data" old chestnut

Though to be fair, I was expecting a larger number to be published today to ramp up the concern
maybe that will happen tomorrow, as said take all these numbers with a pinch of salt tbh

Just saying week on week it "appears" to be levelling perhaps but still early days
Don't forget yesterday
Sun 27th = 5,693 cases with 17 deaths
Sun 20th = 3,899 cases with 18 deaths
so that is still a 1,794 RISE week on week (we'll ignore the 1 death less)

As said it is too early to say - but caution should be applied to any new measures perhaps

Bet the bars are more stocked now that Anna Soubry lost her seat

I think many of the numbers - not just the UK
are being massaged or ahem tweaked
with discrepancies blamed on the usual "inaccurate data" old chestnut

Though to be fair, I was expecting a larger number to be published today to ramp up the concern
maybe that will happen tomorrow, as said take all these numbers with a pinch of salt tbh

Just saying week on week it "appears" to be levelling perhaps but still early days
Don't forget yesterday
Sun 27th = 5,693 cases with 17 deaths
Sun 20th = 3,899 cases with 18 deaths
so that is still a 1,794 RISE week on week (we'll ignore the 1 death less)

As said it is too early to say - but caution should be applied to any new measures perhaps

That bloody pesky date, always bloody playing up and disappearing. Luckily that never happens when it's needed though.

I'm expecting it will be it much higher number tomorrow. There's been a few weeks where the sunday stats are given on a monday have been low but the monday stats given on a tuesday have been a lot higher.

That bloody pesky date, always bloody playing up and disappearing. Luckily that never happens when it's needed though.

I'm expecting it will be it much higher number tomorrow. There's been a few weeks where the sunday stats are given on a monday have been low but the monday stats given on a tuesday have been a lot higher.

Spain is brilliant

they say 11,000 cases but 4,500 verified - WTF ???
then at weekend, they go back wipe out the 9k, 11k and use 4k figures
SO WHAT'S THE POINT IN THAT ???

France leads the way - for about 10 days solid their total tests was EXACTLY 10,000,000
never moved, but published another 10k, 15k cases (from no new tests ffs)

Then they reincarnate some of their victims
and twice some of their cases are cured on the same day
Damn - that French Health Service is fucking good...
Screenshot from 2020-09-28 17-14-58.png

Screenshot from 2020-09-28 17-15-19.png

Latest News
September 29 (GMT)
Updates

I don't usually come onto the Corona Virus Threads because seeing statistics like this breaks my heart truly . More deaths that more than likely could of been avoided, it's wrong of me really to call them statistics, They all more than likely have family's that are left heartbroken because of this terrible virus. The Government really need to get a grip and start sorting this out. Are keeping businesses in business more important than human life. I am just stunned by the way all this has been handled. Rant Over.

I don't usually come onto the Corona Virus Threads because seeing statistics like this breaks my heart truly . More deaths that more than likely could of been avoided, it's wrong of me really to call them statistics, They all more than likely have family's that are left heartbroken because of this terrible virus. The Government really need to get a grip and start sorting this out. Are keeping businesses in business more important than human life. I am just stunned by the way all this has been handled. Rant Over.

It’s tragic how quickly we become desensitised to death isn’t it? You see all these numbers and you put aside in your head that these are people’s lives we’re talking about :(

Back
Top Bottom