What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

I don't believe there is a new strain. Just with more people being tested, more cases of people not affected by it are being registered so it makes the percentage of badly affected people lower.

So you know more than scientists, medical experts, and research groups from multiple countries then........................

I've not seen anything yet, been working a lot so not read up on it. That was mainly just my own ramblings.

Not high up on your priority list then, keeping up to speed with one of the most dramatic events of the world for the last few hundred years.

I've only really had time to follow it locally so I'm probably thinking the end is nigh. Not much under what they were towards the end of march.

th
OIP.GYfkqDPIxAz8F2DyP9to6wHaGh

Does anyone else find that the corona virus was already optimized to infect human beings just a tad bit strange, and sounds much more like a lab experiment gone wrong rather than something that jumped from a bat, which is so unique it is actually its own class of mammals.

It went straight from that to humans, not cows, nor any other mammal, apparently dogs cant catch it, just humans.

I find this very curious.

Nope.

Did they say if its stir fried in a chinese restaurant if its still contagious?:)

Not if it has been cooked at 200 degrees for 45 mins.

Mind you I'm not an expert on these things, maybe you could get some advice from @ForestMagpie I have heard he is somewhat of an expert on Flambéing many different species.
OIP.kPNXVELUema3Z-b5EWdfqwHaE6

Back
Top Bottom