What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

I've only really had time to follow it locally so I'm probably thinking the end is nigh. Not much under what they were towards the end of march.
Barely went out the house for three months ............ I kind of got obsessed .............. :8:

Does anyone else find that the corona virus was already optimized to infect human beings just a tad bit strange, and sounds much more like a lab experiment gone wrong rather than something that jumped from a bat, which is so unique it is actually its own class of mammals.

It went straight from that to humans, not cows, nor any other mammal, apparently dogs cant catch it, just humans.

I find this very curious.

Does anyone else find that the corona virus was already optimized to infect human beings just a tad bit strange, and sounds much more like a lab experiment gone wrong rather than something that jumped from a bat, which is so unique it is actually its own class of mammals.

It went straight from that to humans, not cows, nor any other mammal, apparently dogs cant catch it, just humans.

I find this very curious.
I think there are other mammals affected - there's a big problem in mink farms. :(

Back
Top Bottom