What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

bez was saying something about the new strain not being as deadly, but that could also just be a inadvertent correlation with all those circumstances the article mentioned

Edit: or both, which would be even better

bez was saying something about the new strain not being as deadly, but that could also just be a inadvertent correlation with all those circumstances the article mentioned

Edit: or both, which would be even better
I don't believe there is a new strain. Just with more people being tested, more cases of people not affected by it are being registered so it makes the percentage of badly affected people lower.

I don't believe there is a new strain. Just with more people being tested, more cases of people not affected by it are being registered so it makes the percentage of badly affected people lower.
Its not exactly new, im talking about the second strain that developed, which strawberryripple posted about yesterday which over the last few months has become the dominant form of the virus, accounting for most of the new infections

Its not exactly new, im talking about the second strain that developed, which strawberryripple posted about yesterday which over the last few months has become the dominant form of the virus, accounting for most of the new infections
I've not seen anything yet, been working a lot so not read up on it. That was mainly just my own ramblings.

I've only really had time to follow it locally so I'm probably thinking the end is nigh. Not much under what they were towards the end of march.
Wow, 6 strains now. The second strain is usually referring to the g strain.

I remember when they were claiming that this virus didnt have a big mutation potential. 6 strains within a year sounds like they were quite wrong about that

Back
Top Bottom