What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

It may just have been off the cuff tounge in cheek jokes that were on the dark side as said above but if you're making jokes like that then that is the same thing as laughing at it. If it was obvious if was just jokes made in bad taste I wouldn't have had to question it. If you read the posts I mentioned above again you'll see that is how it appeared.
Cmon guys, it was a snarky one line reply to an off topic one line post, which, i mean, if yer gonna draw the bad taste line, sayin theyre droppin like flies isnt exactly high up on the sensitivity scale

I dont mind being told i shouldnt have said something i did. Happens all the time. I actually feel bad when i do (not THAT bad in this case) but still, i couldve kept it to myself instead of posting it. Wasnt the right time or place, duly noted.

Nope please don't, there are some of us actually interested in the UK Coronavirus figures! :P
That was fucked well befor
Cmon guys, it was a snarky one line reply to an off topic one line post, which, i mean, if yer gonna draw the bad taste line, sayin theyre droppin like flies isnt exactly high up on the sensitivity scale

I dont mind being told i shouldnt have said something i did. Happens all the time. I actually feel bad when i do (not THAT bad in this case) but still, i couldve kept it to myself instead of posting it. Wasnt the right time or place, duly noted.

That was included in the ones I said were in shitty taste. I would recap the 4 I mentioned but I'm not bothered enough to keep it going.

. Nevermind, just forget i commented, 1 death is too many

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom