What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

It may just have been off the cuff tounge in cheek jokes that were on the dark side as said above but if you're making jokes like that then that is the same thing as laughing at it. If it was obvious if was just jokes made in bad taste I wouldn't have had to question it. If you read the posts I mentioned above again you'll see that is how it appeared.
You're entitled to your opinion. I just don't see it that way though - dark humour, IMHO, is what helps people through tough times like this - I see that as a survival tactic?

You're entitled to your opinion. I just don't see it that way though - dark humour, IMHO, is what helps people through tough times like this - I see that as a survival tactic?
So you're not laughing at it, but it's a dark sense of humor? Make your mind up Boris.

So you're not laughing at it, but it's a dark sense of humor? Make your mind up Boris.
Mate, you said you weren't offended ........... so the only thing you seem to be trying to do here is claim the moral high ground in some way? Take it, please ......... kick back and enjoy! :D

Mate, you said you weren't offended ........... so the only thing you seem to be trying to do here is claim the moral high ground in some way? Take it, please ......... kick back and enjoy! :D
You don't need to be offended to question something. There's no moral high ground in it either. It was just in shitty taste and if I find something in shitty taste I will say so. That's more because I'm a bit of a cunt than have any sort of moral high ground. Had jd not came back with his arrogant reply it would have died a natural death.

*no ...... no .............. resist the natural death joke .................. * :54:

are we back to the old “with humour, anything goes” discussion? we’ve had this before on here, mind with that nazi pug idiot some people were defending?

Right after a post mentioning nazis.... perfectly timed.
upload_2020-8-29_18-9-0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom