What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

but back to the subject, respective declines in the manufacturing and service industries are two very distinct things. two different subjects.

i think jd was jokingly saying if enough people die in india somebody in america might get a job in a call centre.

If that was what it was it doesn't read very nice. Pretty shitty context to make jokes under.

Eh, maybe it was a little on the darker side as far as comments go, but it was 'tongue in cheek' as the expression goes, so sorry if u found it so offensive

Depends on what you mean by " 2 different subjects"

If you mean the thread had deviated from the subject of Covid daily statistics, then you would be right, however, many others have preceded myself.

On the other hand, if if you are referring to my post in reply to @Jd_ post, he posed the inference that manufacturing was equal to customer service job losses to India, and China, so my post was completely relevant, pointing out the differences between the two spheres of industry / commerce. :)
Both of u guys, please stop blowing my single off-color comment (in the middle of what has become an 85 page long thread) about what has been a running joke in this country for the last decade WAY out of proportion.
Uve been arguing/discussing/whatever about it for the last two pages.

Besides, we all know the jobs arent coming back :-)

Maybe my post about how trump has ordered the stoppage of all testing of asymptomatic ppl to lower the rates of infection should be considered slighly more problematic

Back
Top Bottom