What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

Is it even relevant? I can't see how the 2 subjects are related?

Depends on what you mean by " 2 different subjects"

If you mean the thread had deviated from the subject of Covid daily statistics, then you would be right, however, many others have preceded myself.

On the other hand, if if you are referring to my post in reply to @Jd_ post, he posed the inference that manufacturing was equal to customer service job losses to India, and China, so my post was completely relevant, pointing out the differences between the two spheres of industry / commerce. :)

Depends on what you mean by " 2 different subjects"

If you mean the thread had deviated from the subject of Covid daily statistics, then you would be right, however, many others have preceded myself.

On the other hand, if if you are referring to my post in reply to @Jd_ post, he posed the inference that manufacturing was equal to customer service job losses to India, and China, so my post was completely relevant, pointing out the differences between the two spheres of industry / commerce. :)

Yeah, mate you're right. Sorry, I shouldn't have clicked reply on what you had said, as I agree with what you said and see why you said it.

What I was meaning was that jobs going from one country to another is irrelevant when discussing the amount of deaths and the death rates between 2 countries. It just seems a completely pointless thing to bring up and the context it was said in was all wrong.

Yeah, mate you're right. Sorry, I shouldn't have clicked reply on what you had said, as I agree with what you said and see why you said it.

What I was meaning was that jobs going from one country to another is irrelevant when discussing the amount of deaths and the death rates between 2 countries. It just seems a completely pointless thing to bring up and the context it was said in was all wrong.

Agreed.

Is it even relevant? I can't see how the 2 subjects are related?

my google radio thing plays music from spotify. but i do t have a subscription. so it has an advert every five or six tunes. sometimes they are scottish ones.

all morning i’ve been getting “have you lost your job? support might be available from the government. universal credit can help you.” ffs!

my google radio thing plays music from spotify. but i do t have a subscription. so it has an advert every five or six tunes. sometimes they are scottish ones.

all morning i’ve been getting “have you lost your job? support might be available from the government. universal credit can help you.” ffs!
Not sure what you're talking about, sounds like they're lust telling you that even giro pirates pat for Spotify though.

there’s nae chance i’m paying for something that’s interface has black scroll bars on a black screen.

there’s nae chance i’m paying for something that’s interface has black scroll bars on a black screen.
Have you also been drugged? I woke up screaming in pain at 1:30 this morning. Pretty sure I've accidentally double dosed myself.

Back
Top Bottom