What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

Eh, maybe it was a little on the darker side as far as comments go, but it was 'tongue in cheek' as the expression goes, so sorry if u found it so offensive
When I had clicked the notification for that the page had posts 801, 802, 804 and 804. Go back and read them and if you think that's just tongue in cheek then you're wrong. In fact don't bother, going from your arrogance there's no point. I wasnt offended, it would take a lot more than that to offend me. Laughing at people dying isn't on the dark side, it's on the dick side.

ill just leave it at that to avoid further argument

Last edited:
FWIW I don't believe anyone on this thread was actually laughing at people dying, and neither do I believe anyone really believes that they were. We all get through this shit in our own way. None of it seems to have much to do with 'Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics' either?

FWIW I don't believe anyone on this thread was actually laughing at people dying, and neither do I believe anyone really believes that they were. We all get through this shit in our own way. None of it seems to have much to do with 'Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics' either?
Oh, heh, just noticed...the post about trump suspending testing of asymptomatic ppl was in the 'corona virus in other countries thread' my bad.

But yeah, corona will soon be running around this country rampant and completely unchecked, sooo...id dunno, 'fair warning' i guess?

Oh, heh, just noticed...the post about trump suspending testing of asymptomatic ppl was in the 'corona virus in other countries thread' my bad.

But yeah, corona will soon be running around this country rampant and completely unchecked, sooo...id dunno, 'fair warning' i guess?
To be fair, I'm a serial thread derailer .......... I can't complain ............... ;)

It may just have been off the cuff tounge in cheek jokes that were on the dark side as said above but if you're making jokes like that then that is the same thing as laughing at it. If it was obvious if was just jokes made in bad taste I wouldn't have had to question it. If you read the posts I mentioned above again you'll see that is how it appeared.

Back
Top Bottom