What's new

Crusty's weird obsession with hipsters. Again.

i have said previously that the hipster fashion is sort of based on a lot of yester years fashions, 70's beards, 80's jeans 19th century haircuts 80's espadrilles with no socks 1950's glasses. 60's suits
The nineties saw a return to baggy more flairy jeans from the 60's and 70's so you can bet they will come round again next generation

I best dig my old baggy Joe bloggs jeans out soon as i'm off to watch The Happy Mondays soon!

I best dig my old baggy Joe bloggs jeans out soon as i'm off to watch The Happy Mondays soon!
Wicked, i went from madchester to crusty but never seen happy mondays, i did go see black grape at Wolverhampton many years ago though Sean Ryder and Bez out their faces.
Why ain't you got them jeans out already? Lazyitus, get a step on and look for Mad Cyril, anyway this has been wrote for luck.

Painfully ugly must be in this year.
hqdefault%20(1).jpg

Wicked, i went from madchester to crusty but never seen happy mondays, i did go see black grape at Wolverhampton many years ago though Sean Ryder and Bez out their faces.
Why ain't you got them jeans out already? Lazyitus, get a step on and look for Mad Cyril, anyway this has been wrote for luck.

Over the last few years I've been going to gigs like Stone Roses, James, Charlatans, Primal Scream, New order!
Crusty music? Is that groups like Carter USM, Wonder stuff, Neds Atomic Dustbin? Love Neds BTW! Never seen em live though... GGGrrrrRRR

The mods that have been coming out of china these past few months have been fucking horrendous, just pumping out products for the sake of it

Over the last few years I've been going to gigs like Stone Roses, James, Charlatans, Primal Scream, New order!
Crusty music? Is that groups like Carter USM, Wonder stuff, Neds Atomic Dustbin? Love Neds BTW! Never seen em live though... GGGrrrrRRR

Crusty music is Hawkwind!

I'm talking about " crusty music " from the 90's! I'm guessing Crusty is talking about the same?

Back
Top Bottom