What's new

Crusty's weird obsession with hipsters. Again.

I think one of the greatest atrocities in mens fashion I have encountered is the men's skinny jeans. Coupled with the jeans half way down the ass trend they really make me want to smack a fool. :p

Aye this may be even worse than the jeans with the elasticated cuffs at the bottom!

Still I’m none the wiser about what the bullfighting connection was with that?

I guess they were going to call it " Peperami" ( i'ts a bit of an animal) but that name is protected!
Smok will take some stick if this Veneno isn't "wild and unbreakable!"

I can see how that works. Tie dyed shirt, stabwood mod, levellers blasting out and a mongrel with a wee scarf and rope tied round it’s neck running about, at a free festival somewhere ! : )
You hit the nail right on the head there mate apart from the dog, i have a Boxer. Sadly free festivals are hard to come by nowadays, all i can say is fuck the criminal justice bill

Jeez, I had no idea that blokes were as bad as women for judging other blokes on how they look. And questioning their sexuality? Seriously? :25:
My username comes from abuse shouted at me 27 years ago From the "trendy types" and still get upto this day apart from its stuff like scruffy bastard these days. so i am giving as good as i got and always will. There's only one way of life. and it ain't following the masses for me

There's only one way of life. and it ain't following the masses for me

Every one is in a tribe of some sort or another, following similar dress codes, attitudes...hipster, goth, crusty, straights, train spotters, punks, Sloanes, farmers.....I could go on, lol :)

We can all be seen as members of something... I don't know too many true individualists, if any. Eccentrics, now there's an interesting bunch :D

Back
Top Bottom