What's new

Crusty's weird obsession with hipsters. Again.

i have a teenage son who wears jeans bought from womens clothing shops, his mates all do the same, because guys jeans arent skinny enough, apparently its ok though, i darent have an opinion on it, first time i called him a certain name i was quickly reminded i was being a dinosaur and you cant go around calling people certain things anymore.

i just watch it happening and feel sad that the world isnt like it used to be

he has a girlfriend, plays in a football team but dresses like a .............

Well at least he won't be able to blame you in 10 years time when he sees the family photos.

Well at least he won't be able to blame you in 10 years time when he sees the family photos.
the photos of him will be sparse in his teenage years, like all teenagers he is a bipolar crabbit wee arse, knows how to play his mum, has a talent for making you out to look like the bad one, blah blah, i hate teenagers, they slowly take a part of your soul that you wont ever get back and leave you just shuffling along quietly in the hope of some peace and quiet

I think one of the greatest atrocities in mens fashion I have encountered is the men's skinny jeans. Coupled with the jeans half way down the ass trend they really make me want to smack a fool. :p

The funny thing with that style is it was created by Homosexuals in prison as a way of saying they where up for a bit of up the bum. Next time you see a lad with those jeans on ask if he is gay and i bet you get a mouthful of abuse, because they don't understand why you asked, half of it i guess comes from the idea that they are trying to say they are hard cos they have been in jail. I also think the skinny jeans canvas shoes and no socks is a terrible look, who wants to see hairy ankles blokes should cover their feet and legs up especially when it's a bit to cold for shorts as always each to his own my own is a definate no way hose

Jeez, I had no idea that blokes were as bad as women for judging other blokes on how they look. And questioning their sexuality? Seriously? :25:

The new Smok Veneno...... " Veneno kit like the famous bull in the bullfighting, wild and unbreakable."
Big statement! Time will tell LOL.

Still I’m none the wiser about what the bullfighting connection was with that?

See for me a resin or even hybrid stab wood is more similar to say a tie dye t shirt which i am more likely to buy being a 90's crusty, plus its more unique as they all have a different look. My opinion is Hipsters all look the same a bit feminine with a beard

I can see how that works. Tie dyed shirt, stabwood mod, levellers blasting out and a mongrel with a wee scarf and rope tied round it’s neck running about, at a free festival somewhere ! : )

BTW. I just worked out what target demographic they had in mind when they designed this mod...

lald08.jpg

Back
Top Bottom