What's new

Crusty's weird obsession with hipsters. Again.

___Capture.JPG

I've never owned a Smok, I've never even attempted to paint.
But going by all the Smok issues I hear about I'm guessing it wouldn't be long if you owned one that instead of blinking in different colours it would simply be stupidly winking. ;)
Followed soon by sleeping, both eyes closed! :thud:

but thats a good thing, otherwise they would be putting canvas shoes and no socks on it and skin tight jeans.
Can't understand why anyone would want to look like the Yorkshire ripper in girls clothes and a baseball cap

= Yes = I was being parodical.

= Yes = I was being parodical.

Did you know Sutcliffes favourite song is "if i had a hammer" also known as the hammer song by By Peter,Paul and Mary. At least he could smash all the crap Smok mods with his hammer, which is a far better thing to do than what he used it for nearly 40 year ago

Surely it's far more 'hipster' to have a mech mod or a resin squonk.

I think I agree....this godawful skulleeeeee thing is aimed (again) at impressionable juveniles/prepubes....oh, wait......nah, all the hipsters I see are in their twenties. But then again....

Mind you, almost everyone I know personally who vapes, vapes SMOK*. Good market penetration. Go figure...

* Edit/ fairly old mods tho so maybe from when the S word was pretty universal/synonymous with vaping
(I assume it was in any case, as there's so many about)

Last edited:
Surely it's far more 'hipster' to have a mech mod or a resin squonk.
See for me a resin or even hybrid stab wood is more similar to say a tie dye t shirt which i am more likely to buy being a 90's crusty, plus its more unique as they all have a different look. My opinion is Hipsters all look the same a bit feminine with a beard

Hipsters do often have the short hair beard look but the whole ethos of hipsters is about following fashions that are outside of the mainstream.
Using smok products is exactly the opposite of that as they are aimed at the general public and not exclusive at all.

i have a beard but its just to hide my narrow jaw line and the double chin that comes and goes dependant on my eating habits

Back
Top Bottom