What's new

Crusty's weird obsession with hipsters. Again.

i have a beard but its just to hide my narrow jaw line and the double chin that comes and goes dependant on my eating habits
Haha also bearded but hells angel style, mainly due to being bald now whereas it was long hair with dreads and a goatee 20 odd year ago

Haha also bearded but hells angel style, mainly due to being bald now whereas it was long hair with dreads and a goatee 20 odd year ago
aye im also bald aswell, oaft, my last 2 descriptions of myself ill need to watch the amount of woman sending me pm's, narrow jaw line, periodically has a double chin and bald ....form a queue ladies

Hipsters do often have the short hair beard look but the whole ethos of hipsters is about following fashions that are outside of the mainstream.
Using smok products is exactly the opposite of that as they are aimed at the general public and not exclusive at all.

Your summing up isn't bang on, yes there are those that fit but there are plenty so called hipsters who just want to look the part but don't have the disposable income to maintain the expense and as said why do they all have the same haircuts, top knots and the Yorkshire ripper beard surely thats mainstream

I grow a beard now and then but mostly it's a week of stubble.
I read an article recently that was saying they had done a poll with women asking about mens facial hair. Apparently they don't trust clean shaven men as they appear too well groomed and they think men with beards are hiding something.
The sweet spot is just a touch of stubble so you look smart but a little 'devil may care'.
Your summing up isn't bang on, yes there are those that fit but there are plenty so called hipsters who just want to look the part but don't have the disposable income to maintain the expense and as said why do they all have the same haircuts, top knots and the Yorkshire ripper beard surely thats mainstream

Yeah thats the dichotomy of being a hipster right? Following the outside trends of fashion but looking the same as millions of other hipsters.

aye im also bald aswell, oaft, my last 2 descriptions of myself ill need to watch the amount of woman sending me pm's, narrow jaw line, periodically has a double chin and bald ....form a queue ladies
You would be surprised how many women seem to like it, none hipster beard and bald head, We can probably still do as well if not better than the younger blokes more experience and an air of mystic. Had to laugh when a woman said i looked distinguished pmsl

I grow a beard now and then but mostly it's a week of stubble.
I read an article recently that was saying they had done a poll with women asking about mens facial hair. Apparently they don't trust clean shaven men as they appear too well groomed and they think men with beards are hiding something.
The sweet spot is just a touch of stubble so you look smart but a little 'devil may care'.

Yeah thats the dichotomy of being a hipster right? Following the outside trends of fashion but looking the same as millions of other hipsters.
Either way i still think they look feminine untill they turn round and you see the beard. Not a look i would feel comfortable with and fashion what's that i don't believe in such stuff inside or outside. Can't remember the last time i was clean shaven or had just stubble, my beard is really long and often i get women ask to stroke it, unless they are asking to stroke something else and i am mistaken lol

I think one of the greatest atrocities in mens fashion I have encountered is the men's skinny jeans. Coupled with the jeans half way down the ass trend they really make me want to smack a fool. :p

i have a teenage son who wears jeans bought from womens clothing shops, his mates all do the same, because guys jeans arent skinny enough, apparently its ok though, i darent have an opinion on it, first time i called him a certain name i was quickly reminded i was being a dinosaur and you cant go around calling people certain things anymore.

i just watch it happening and feel sad that the world isnt like it used to be

he has a girlfriend, plays in a football team but dresses like a .............

Back
Top Bottom