What's new

Review Cthulhu - Hastur Mini MTL RTA - Yeah, it's great!

Great review mate. Will put on of these on my shopping list cheers.

.... and that's why one of my tanks has a 1.11 ohm coil and the other has a 0.83 ohm coil ;)

Advice please!
I’ve had this tank for a couple of week.
It doesn’t matter what I do, it still seems to spit juice. I’ve changed to a longer drip tip, changed cotton, lifted the coil up, put it lower.
What’s the best tip for coiling and wicking please. Watched Vic and PBusardo reviews. Still gives me a mouthful of ParaXu. Coil reading 1.07.
Thanks in advance.

Advice please!
I’ve had this tank for a couple of week.
It doesn’t matter what I do, it still seems to spit juice. I’ve changed to a longer drip tip, changed cotton, lifted the coil up, put it lower.
What’s the best tip for coiling and wicking please. Watched Vic and PBusardo reviews. Still gives me a mouthful of ParaXu. Coil reading 1.07.
Thanks in advance.

I don't think mine have ever spit ... you mean like popping juice off the coil into your mouth?

the stock drip tips are terrible for condensation, I've changed mine on both. I used to get the same with the smaller bore tip on the original, I don't know why they can't supply a tip that works well with the tanks...

I don't think mine have ever spit ... you mean like popping juice off the coil into your mouth?

the stock drip tips are terrible for condensation, I've changed mine on both. I used to get the same with the smaller bore tip on the original, I don't know why they can't supply a tip that works well with the tanks...

Yes, like condensation and sometimes popping. I’ve changed the drip tip for a longer one. Would you do me a favour please @SimonG? Would you be kind enough to post a pic of your coil build , position of coil and wicking next time you do a new build? I’d be ever so grateful. I love the look of this little tank and sits lovely on the Ephro too. Just the juice in the mouth puts me off [emoji40]

Yes, like condensation and sometimes popping. I’ve changed the drip tip for a longer one. Would you do me a favour please @SimonG? Would you be kind enough to post a pic of your coil build , position of coil and wicking next time you do a new build? I’d be ever so grateful. I love the look of this little tank and sits lovely on the Ephro too. Just the juice in the mouth puts me off [emoji40]

sure, they both have liquid in at the moment .... but I'll do that in the week for you .... I don't do anything special though and I think they even have different builds in as there's a big difference in resistance, I don't think the tank is fussy in that respect at all. Airflow is on the biggest hole and I'm running them around 12w.

the tips I have are short, my black one has a tip out of the strike 18 in it and my silver one has a random one I got from FT I'd strongly suggest trying a different tip.

Back
Top Bottom