What's new

Cthulhu Hastur Mod, 88w VW/TC/Bypass, cool as ...

Great review, it covers all the right info IMO.

I really want one of those green ones, but I can imagine the screen getting on my tits a bit.

That looks a really nice bit of kit. The screen looks a bit cack, but i could live with that.

I really want one of those green ones, but I can imagine the screen getting on my tits a bit.

if I can I'll take some pictures of all the screens, I tried before but they just looked all blurry (probably because it is very bright) the bypass screen is particularly obnoxious with two luminous yellow bands with diamonds in above and below the word 'bypass' I really don't feel it matches the aesthetic of the mod. I hope they do release an update with some ability to change how the screen looks soon.

That looks a really nice bit of kit. The screen looks a bit cack, but i could live with that.

ok, this is about the fairest representation I could get. The first two are the best representation of the colours, the third give you an idea how bright it is in a sunny room.

IMG_20200721_190457.jpg
IMG_20200721_190438.jpg
IMG_20200721_190421.jpg

Really good effort with the photos @Simon G . I finger fire so I won't see the screen, and if my fingers aren't covering the screen when I vape it will be some other poor bugger who is getting blinded by it.

Really good effort with the photos @Simon G . I finger fire so I won't see the screen, and if my fingers aren't covering the screen when I vape it will be some other poor bugger who is getting blinded by it.

yeah me too, I don't really see it much but it does literally hurt my eyes when I'm adjusting it... just the ability to lower the brightness would be very cool.

Back
Top Bottom