What's new

Custard question

Thanks mate. Gave up in the end and dumped it. Then ordered 1000ml oh goose from nom nom and theirs comes with 50vg shots so perfect for me.

Thanks mate. Gave up in the end and dumped it. Then ordered 1000ml oh goose from nom nom and theirs comes with 50vg shots so perfect for me.

No worries, good result for you in the end, by the sounds of things.

I only dabble a wee bit with mixing these days, just a tart, a Turkish coffee, and a breakfast cereal. Is useful having PG, VG, and nicotine to hand, mind, to make up the shortfills.

Gotta confess to being a bit of a @manabush fanboy. Martyn's a master mixer, and an all round good egg. Nothing beats Indigéne Paraxu, imo, although Five Pawns' Black Flag Risen comes close.

Must check out that goose thingamy you mentioned... ;-)

Goose juice 250ml kit so get VG and 5 nic shots. If you've got your own nic and VG just get the one shot with 50ml concentrate.

Goose juice 250ml kit so get VG and 5 nic shots. If you've got your own nic and VG just get the one shot with 50ml concentrate.

Thanks, @MrDJ, gotta work through my 2+ litres of current stock first though, damn those bloody sales and discount codes !

Back
Top Bottom