What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Cheers Lee do you think that the blanks you are wait to arrive will have much variation from the ones you currently have
Not saying that the ones you have aren’t good lol cheers Gary

Cheers Lee do you think that the blanks you are wait to arrive will have much variation from the ones you currently have
Not saying that the ones you have aren’t good lol cheers Gary

Hey mate, yeah have quite a few coming in, maybe it’s worth waiting for those! They should be here by Tuesday/Wednesday :)

Couple of custom shape tips for the lovely @Crewella today, before I go off to have yet another wisdom tooth yanked out [emoji52]

Will have these packed up and posted tomorrow for you if that’s ok?

We have a 13mm tortoise shell custom cone shape, MTL style with a 4mm bore.

We also have a custom stumpy kayfun mini cone, also with a 4mm bore from the infamous root beer blank. Has to be my favourite blank so far, looks absolutely awesome colours!

About 4/5 tips left from this blank if anyone else is interested in one before it all gets used up!

IMG_3945.jpg
IMG_3946.jpg
IMG_3951.JPG
IMG_3947.jpg
IMG_3952.JPG

Couple of custom shape tips for the lovely @Crewella today, before I go off to have yet another wisdom tooth yanked out [emoji52]

Will have these packed up and posted tomorrow for you if that’s ok?

We have a 13mm tortoise shell custom cone shape, MTL style with a 4mm bore.

We also have a custom stumpy kayfun mini cone, also with a 4mm bore from the infamous root beer blank. Has to be my favourite blank so far, looks absolutely awesome colours!

About 4/5 tips left from this blank if anyone else is interested in one before it all gets used up!

View attachment 169140View attachment 169141View attachment 169142View attachment 169143View attachment 169144
Oh wow .... they look gorgeous!! I'm so glad I went for the second one too! THANK YOU!! :10:

I really do - the top one is slightly curvier that I expected, and I love it! :2thumbsup:

I will happily take some off of there for you if you would like it less curvy! It won’t take me five minutes to adjust it [emoji16]

A little more off the middle section to make the cone more steep?

I will happily take some off of there for you if you would like it less curvy! It’s won’t take me five minutes to adjust it [emoji16]

A little more off the middle section to make the cone more steep?
:11::11::11::11:

STEP AWAY FROM MY LOVELY SEXY, CURVY DRIP TIP!!!

It's perfect as it is! I left it to you to do the details .... and I was clearly right to do that! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom