What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Got my root beer today. I think it matches bang on @Lee with my little mod . :2thumbsup:
IMG_7603.JPG IMG_7607.JPG IMG_7605.JPG
The other 2, tortoise shell and dark brown are just as good and will show them off later.

Hi @Lee would you be able to do one for the berserker mtl rda? It’s a screw in/threaded one

Shame but no bother, if it ever becomes a possibility please let me know. Cheers

No worries, I’ll see if anyone local has one I can borrow or if there is a few people wanting one I’ll just buy a RDA :)

No worries, I’ll see if anyone local has one I can borrow or if there is a few people wanting one I’ll just buy a RDA :)
I've got one sitting on the side you're welcome to borrow? I'd like it back eventually in case I do drift back to squonking, but I'm not fussed enough about it to worry too much?

I've got one sitting on the side you're welcome to borrow? I'd like it back eventually in case I do drift back to squonking, but I'm not fussed enough about it to worry too much?

Thank you for the kind offer! I think I may have one sorted locally now [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom