What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Hi Lee if you could make me up 4 drip tips in the colours that I’ve highlighted, I would like them as chunky as possible as there for 25 to 30 mm rtas
Get back to me with some of your ideas, as looking at you work I trust your judgment totally
Thanks mate
Let me know when you would like me to make payment and I’ll sort it out.View attachment 169764

Hey dude, no worries! I’ll try crack on with some this weekend for you :)

Do you need orings on them or all friction fit?

Any particular height? Straight or curved? Or are you giving me a free reign [emoji23]

Hi Lee I have attached a couple of you pics to give you a bit of an idea of what I like , as I said they are for the King RTA 30mm
qp design Fatality and qp Juggerknot RTA.
Do you have any rootbeer blank left ? yip all compression fitting
You input and thoughts would be very welcome
Cheers buddy

IMG_1891.jpg
IMG_1892.jpg

Hi Lee I have attached a couple of you pics to give you a bit of an idea of what I like , as I said they are for the King RTA 30mm
qp design Fatality and qp Juggerknot RTA.
Do you have any rootbeer blank left ? yip all compression fitting
You input and thoughts would be very welcome
Cheers buddy

Hey mate, yeah still have some root beer blanks left [emoji16]

What I mean my shaped is you don’t want any of them like this for example?

IMG_3978.jpg

Yip that looks great, makes the tips just a bit different hence custom, trust you totally to work your magic
Thanks Lee

Yip that looks great, makes the tips just a bit different hence custom, trust you totally to work your magic
Thanks Lee

Ok buddy no worries, leave it with me and I’ll see what I can come up with! Do you want to swap one of the colours for the root beer?

No just add a root beer and make it up to 5 tips , in for a penny in for a pound, cheers Lee

No just add a root beer and make it up to 5 tips , in for a penny in for a pound, cheers Lee

No worries buddy, I have about 10 or so Tips to make in front of you, once we get up to your tip I’ll make you one, shoot you a photo. If you’re happy will sort the payment link then that ok?

That’s not a problem Lee no pressure from me just give me a shout when you ready cheers Gary

Back
Top Bottom