What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

.... which is why I'm struggling with the temptation to get one in the lava flow ...... if there's any left? ;)

Fatality drip tip by qp design
IMG_3156.jpg

.... which is why I'm struggling with the temptation to get one in the lava flow ...... if there's any left? ;)

Haha, I thought that might have been coming! I believe there is about 3 left from the lava blank at the moment [emoji16]

Unfortunately I do have to charge £12 for the lava tips though, the blanks are more expensive :(

Haha, I thought that might have been coming! I believe there is about 3 left from the lava blank at the moment [emoji16]

Unfortunately I do have to charge £12 for the lava tips though, the blanks are more expensive :(
No problem .... and no hurry at all, just save me the lava! If I'd known how much I'd like them I'd have ordered all 4 at once, sorry to be a pain and tack a solo on the end.

No problem .... and no hurry at all, just save me the lava! If I'd known how much I'd like them I'd have ordered all 4 at once, sorry to be a pain and tack a solo on the end.

It’s no problem, I have 4 to do for Gary, one more Facebook order and then I’m up to date on the custom orders then.

I can fit yours in tomorrow if you like? I’ll be spending the rest of the week catching up on a big batch to send to Ben at fogstar [emoji16]

Which shape and style would you like mate?

The juggerknot would look good with the black in the curved shape you showed me earlier and the root beer curved as well the other two I’ll leave you to your own devices

Back
Top Bottom