What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Another week yet innit? Should be sorted by then! If they haven’t ordered by Friday I’ll just make a batch for my own site anyways [emoji16]

You're a darling. Always on hand to help me spend my ££ :D

Stuck the midnight blue blank on the lathe this morning and gave it a little polish to see what was hiding inside, this is a 28mm blank and suitable for any size drip tip!

This is a custom mix resin poured earlier this week!

6 tips available from this blank.

IMG_4496.JPG

Stuck the midnight blue blank on the lathe this morning and gave it a little polish to see what was hiding inside, this is a 28mm blank and suitable for any size drip tip!

This is a custom mix resin poured earlier this week!

6 tips available from this blank.

View attachment 172619
Now that would look good on the Blue V2 I haven't opened yet[emoji16]. Could you do one the same shape as the stock tip (curvy one not Ultem). Let me know if you can & the damage please Lee.

Now that would look good on the Blue V2 I haven't opened yet[emoji16]. Could you do one the same shape as the stock tip (curvy one not Ultem). Let me know if you can & the damage please Lee.

No a problem mate, can you just show me a picture of the tip and confirm the fitting size? I think I know anyways but just to double check.

Off this blank it would be £12 for a 810 or 510 delivered, in whichever style you like :)

That style if possible, 510. The 810 I tried on the Glas I'm going to try a thinner O ring but don't think it'll sit right. Don't know if a zero fit will work unless it's a smidge wider.
IMG_20180913_113112.jpeg
IMG_20180913_113134.jpeg
IMG_20180913_113151.jpeg

Yeah the 810 friction fits are slightly wider, pretty confident it would fit the glaz mate. But then I am just guessing as I don’t have one!

So the v2 tip is 510 with no orings on? I’ll see if I can find the dimensions online if not, you may have to help me out with some measurements. [emoji16]

Yeah the 810 friction fits are slightly wider, pretty confident it would fit the glaz mate. But then I am just guessing as I don’t have one!

So the v2 tip is 510 with no orings on? I’ll see if I can find the dimensions online if not, you may have to help me out with some measurements. [emoji16]
Will pm you later, at work at the moment.

Love the look of some of these tips Lee. Really want to order one, however i use a wasp nano mostly so have no need for a tip.

Tempted to drop my nano and use the athena just so i can order a tip from you.

Back
Top Bottom