What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Can you do a wasp nano top now you are making your own resin etc (Not till payday though as i am skint)

Sure can mate, I did have a wasp somewhere I’ll see if I can dig it out for measurements mate [emoji16]

Sure can mate, I did have a wasp somewhere I’ll see if I can dig it out for measurements mate [emoji16]
Top man, thank you
I keep breaking the cheap ones from FT, let me know how much and will stick an order in when i get paid (Wife lost her part time job so now thinks she has to spend all my money![emoji848])

Top man, thank you
I keep breaking the cheap ones from FT, let me know how much and will stick an order in when i get paid (Wife lost her part time job so now thinks she has to spend all my money![emoji848])

Not a problem mate. I’m not taking any orders for the full caps just yet anyways, I want to make myself one and use it for a few days first to see how the resin I’m using holds up to the heat, if it melts or deforms then i might need to look at an alternative resin.

I have listed them on the site, in the custom orders options varies depending on colour chosen. A little premature at the moment but there will be colour charts like I posted here on the website explaining which colours are “premium” and which colours are the standard. It’s not much more but the flakes and metallic pigments are more expensive to buy [emoji16]

I’ll be sure to tag you in along with @vapemac when I have some made!

Any word on the incognito ice-cream @Lee?

Waiting on chefs to get back to me, we kind of both went on holiday at the same time, I went to Spain and they went to Spain too for some expo thing, think they only got back yesterday so I would imagine they will be topping up this week at some point.

Will let you know when it’s back in stock mate.

Ps. I have 10 new shortfills being released this month too [emoji16]

Waiting on chefs to get back to me, we kind of both went on holiday at the same time, I went to Spain and they went to Spain too for some expo thing, think they only got back yesterday so I would imagine they will be topping up this week at some point.

Will let you know when it’s back in stock mate.

Ps. I have 10 new shortfills being released this month too [emoji16]

Cheers lad! Was hoping to get some before the hols but I'll just save it for a treat when I get back. Give me something to look forward to :2thumbsup:

Cheers lad! Was hoping to get some before the hols but I'll just save it for a treat when I get back. Give me something to look forward to :2thumbsup:

Another week yet innit? Should be sorted by then! If they haven’t ordered by Friday I’ll just make a batch for my own site anyways [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom