What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Ah ok mate, thought you wanted a matchy matchy to the mod [emoji23]

What’s the atty called mate? Will print a stock photo off and see if I can match it [emoji16]
It's a Profile, as can be seen in the photo [emoji23]

Kind of the same but darker isn’t it? I reckon we could get close to that with a bit of the silver alloy in there, looks dark if you scroll back to the new colours I tagged you in, what you reckon?
For some reason the purple appears more dominant on there than on the SS version. Cobalt blue with silver & the lighter blue of the Halcyon. Difficult as both have that almost chrome effect.

For some reason the purple appears more dominant on there than on the SS version. Cobalt blue with silver & the lighter blue of the Halcyon. Difficult as both have that almost chrome effect.

Yeah, was hoping that the silver alloy would mix in to create that effect maybe, I am just guessing though as I haven’t mixed any yet [emoji23]

IMG_20180922_110857.jpg

Happy Days ..... lick lick

[emoji23][emoji23]

I’m so pleased it’s got there. Wasn’t too worried about the custom bits but the fact your original set was in there was fucking with my blood pressure [emoji23]

lol, I told you twice not to worry about those, I didn't send my favourite set to be dumped in a mould just in case they melted or something! hahaha..

The tip is really nice too, better than the original, it sits in tighter (the originals always feel a bit loose once you have some juice around in there) and the extra little length is spot on, not a big visual difference but enough to notice when you stick it in your gob, which was exactly what I wanted. :)

I really couldn't be happier, thanks again for agreeing to tackle these for me, much appreciated.

Top job Lee.

lol, I told you twice not to worry about those, I didn't send my favourite set to be dumped in a mould just in case they melted or something! hahaha..

The tip is really nice too, better than the original, it sits in tighter (the originals always feel a bit loose once you have some juice around in there) and the extra little length is spot on, not a big visual difference but enough to notice when you stick it in your gob, which was exactly what I wanted. :)

I really couldn't be happier, thanks again for agreeing to tackle these for me, much appreciated.

Top job Lee.

Great to hear mate, really pleased you like them! I think we will try the next lot with some alumilite resin, the results from it so far has been absolutely brilliant! It’s kind of like a gel rather than water and you have much more control over where the colours go when pouring [emoji16]

@Crewella could be the one? [emoji16]

This is pretty dark. Close to black in places. We will need to go a little deeper into the blank for a 510 too.

IMG_4701.jpg
IMG_4702.jpg
IMG_4703.jpg
IMG_4704.jpg

Back
Top Bottom