What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Hi mate, you ready to do a wasp nano top now?
Have cash waiting!![emoji16]

No mate, not quite yet! I have started though, keep on pissing around with it in between custom orders, which seems to be never ending at the moment. Making another big batch for @Ben fogstar at the moment but once this is complete I will finish the caps off! I want one for myself for my goon too [emoji23]

No mate, not quite yet! I have started though, keep on pissing around with it in between custom orders, which seems to be never ending at the moment. Making another big batch for @Ben fogstar at the moment but once this is complete I will finish the caps off! I want one for myself for my goon too [emoji23]
No rush mate, just trying to spend MY cash before the OH gets hold of it[emoji23]

No rush mate, just trying to spend MY cash before the OH gets hold of it[emoji23]

I know that feeling mate [emoji23]

My plan was to make up a batch of 10 various fitment caps, 10 510s and 10 810s to put on my website, once I get up to date with the custom orders. The trouble is I’m not getting up to date, there is no end in sight [emoji23][emoji23]

So I’m having to do the new projects in between things [emoji16]

This @Lee.
I've got a superb squonker being crafted and will need a matching wasp cap :whipping:

Chop chop :popcorn:

We will get there mate, I’m making a custom shape cap for the nano, because that domed shape is total shite imo. Going slightly beveled and then a straight but stumpy tip. If you imagine a goon, squashed down with a 510 tip in, something like that [emoji16]

I know that feeling mate [emoji23]

My plan was to make up a batch of 10 various fitment caps, 10 510s and 10 810s to put on my website, once I get up to date with the custom orders. The trouble is I’m not getting up to date, there is no end in sight [emoji23][emoji23]

So I’m having to do the new projects in between things [emoji16]
Your going to need another holiday at this rate mate, at least you can write off dinner at the yatcht club with fogstar as a business expense [emoji23]

Your going to need another holiday at this rate mate, at least you can write off dinner at the yatcht club with fogstar as a business expense [emoji23]

That won’t be happening mate, be busy bent over a lathe all week whilst our Ben is out sailing :(

Back
Top Bottom