What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

The picture in my mind doesn't look good but we will see when you put a pic up and prove me wrong :tongue:

I guess it would look closer to a hadaly thinking about it, but beveled at the sides slightly like the goon.

The original cap is like sucking on a nipple [emoji23]

I guess it would look closer to a hadaly thinking about it, but beveled at the sides slightly like the goon.

The original cap is like sucking on a nipple [emoji23]

Your not helping yourself :D

And there's nothing wrong with sucking......don't worry I'm out :eek:

Few tips on the go today in between things!

Custom mix snow flake white and nebula red blank, making a 810 tip for a Instagram customer....

IMG_4738.jpg
IMG_4750.jpg
IMG_4751.jpg
IMG_4753.jpg

A billet box matching button and tip set, from the crushed pink blank for a Facebook customer...

IMG_4754.jpg
IMG_4755.jpg
IMG_4756.jpg
IMG_4757.jpg

Finally a custom shape MTL 510 tip for @Crewella from a custom mix merlot red candy flake resin.

IMG_4760.jpg
IMG_4761.jpg
IMG_4762.jpg
IMG_4763.jpg

Ready to ship, yours for a tenner delivered.

If anyone wants to take this custom tip just shout, it’s 810 friction fit [emoji16]

Advertised elsewhere too, may go without notice.

IMG_4769.JPG

@Lee you'll have to let me know if you do any Runt/Rockmodz buttons :2thumbsup:

Can do you one no worries if you send me them to measure mate. Almost all the blanks are big enough. Could probably do a resin door and button set [emoji16]

@Lee That's beautiful ...... just what I was after, thank you! :2thumbsup:

Should be one that shape in the raspberry ripple coming ...... and one sparkly/blood red from that blank for-a-KF-but-slightly-longer ....... like you did in the root beer ...... please. :)

Back
Top Bottom