What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

No probs, and all the kayfun mini cone style like this?
IMG_3952.JPG

I won’t bother giving you the link to pay for them until we get around to making them because there is still quite a lot in front of me to do [emoji23]

Few from today!

Custom Lava flow low profile 810 for a Instagram customer...

IMG_4792.jpg
IMG_4793.jpg
IMG_4795.jpg
IMG_4796.jpg

Raspberry ripple custom shape 510 for @Crewella

IMG_4797.jpg
IMG_4799.jpg

Mini kayfun cone a little longer also for crewella off the custom red blank...

IMG_4800.jpg

Helen, I’ll have these cleaned up and shipped out to you ASAP! [emoji16]

@Greebo - I’m really sorry but it seems I have offered you something that I don’t have currently and it’s also out of stock at the suppliers :( the green abalone is the colour.

I was almost certain I had a small bit left over but apparently not.

Is there any other colours that take your fancy? Or perhaps a blend of the premium colours?

So sorry I should have checked first!

@Greebo - I’m really sorry but it seems I have offered you something that I don’t have currently and it’s also out of stock at the suppliers :( the green abalone is the colour.

I was almost certain I had a small bit left over but apparently not.

Is there any other colours that take your fancy? Or perhaps a blend of the premium colours?

So sorry I should have checked first!

No probs @Lee. I will leave it with you regarding a colour. I’m not too bothered about it being matchy matchy as I know it will be awkward. I like the look of all the premium greens but you will know better than me what colours they are when they’re made up. ;)

No probs @Lee. I will leave it with you regarding a colour. I’m not too bothered about it being matchy matchy as I know it will be awkward. I like the look of all the premium greens but you will know better than me what colours they are when they’re made up. ;)

I’m glad you have faith because I have absolutely no idea where to start [emoji23][emoji23]

I will have a play around and see what I can come up with for you [emoji16]

Few from today!

Custom Lava flow low profile 810 for a Instagram customer...

View attachment 174126View attachment 174127View attachment 174128View attachment 174129

Raspberry ripple custom shape 510 for @Crewella

View attachment 174130View attachment 174131

Mini kayfun cone a little longer also for crewella off the custom red blank...

View attachment 174132

Helen, I’ll have these cleaned up and shipped out to you ASAP! [emoji16]
Wow!! Those look great, and the KF one looks even better than the first from that blank ....... if I compare it to the pics I sent you it's perfect!! THANK YOU!! :2thumbsup:

I can't tell you how long I've wanted red, but I never liked the red enough. :)

All sorted on your site. :10:

....... and :bliss::happy guys:

Wow!! Those look great, and the KF one looks even better than the first from that blank ....... if I compare it to the pics I sent you it's perfect!! THANK YOU!! :2thumbsup:

I can't tell you how long I've wanted red, but I never liked the red enough. :)

All sorted on your site. :10:

....... and :bliss::happy guys:

Ah that’s great to hear, pleased we got it close to what you was looking for [emoji16]

Thank you mate, I enjoyed making those! It’s not often I get orders for shaped tips, almost all of them are regular 810 shape [emoji23]

Ah that’s great to hear, pleased we got it close to what you was looking for [emoji16]

Thank you mate, I enjoyed making those! It’s not often I get orders for shaped tips, almost all of them are regular 810 shape [emoji23]
Don't say that too often ....... I'll start looking at my pipe stems .......... :16:

Back
Top Bottom