What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Nice one mate! Forgot what we was aiming for now, remind me again, silver and?

I can mix one up in the morning and leave it in the pressure pot whilst I crack on with the other orders [emoji16]
Silver & blue, metallic/chrome effect almost.
Or Silver, black gunmetal grey as have more atties in Gunmetal finish.
Sort your urgent stuff first, no rush here bud. Got tips coming out of my ears.

And why, when I read "cones for @Greebo " did Madonnas cone bra spring to mind :eek:

Silver & blue, metallic/chrome effect almost.
Or Silver, black gunmetal grey as have more atties in Gunmetal finish.
Sort your urgent stuff first, no rush here bud. Got tips coming out of my ears.

And why, when I read "cones for @Greebo " did Madonnas cone bra spring to mind :eek:

[emoji23][emoji23]

No worries, I have those colours here anyways so will have a blast tomorrow, see how it comes out!

I was thinking that when I polished it actually, see what @Greebo thinks of it!

It’s similar to your blank but with a little gold in this one [emoji16]

I posted your tips just now by the way, I hope you like them mate!

Thanks @Lee. They’re gorgeous. :love:

I agree with @Crewella about the abalone one. I think that would be perfect. Send me the link & I will pay for my beauties straight away.

I agree with @Crewella about the abalone one. I think that would be perfect. Send me the link & I will pay for my beauties straight away.

Pleased you like them mate! I will cut you a cone from the green/blue ice blank in the morning and have them all shipped out then!

If you could follow this link and select:
510-premium resin x3
510-acrylic resin x1

That would be great! The green/blue ice blank is the standard blank, the other 3 are custom mixes [emoji16]

If you could just type “greebo” in the notes that would remind me who it’s for, I have a hard time remembering names to forum names since doing these tips [emoji23]

https://customtips.co.uk/custom-order/

Phew ...... I hesitated about interfering! :8:

Yours look lovely, I hope you're as chuffed with them as I am with mine! :)

Well, the green ice blank completes @Greebo cone tip order!

I hope you like them mate, will have these packed up and shipped soon as I have your address [emoji16]

IMG_4859.jpg

Couple of custom fit aspire cleito tips today from the funky frog blank, for a customer that ordered via email.

Custom fit, custom shape. Tenner each [emoji41]

IMG_4862.jpg
IMG_4863.jpg
IMG_4864.jpg
IMG_4865.jpg
IMG_4866.jpg

Back
Top Bottom