What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

@Lee That's beautiful ...... just what I was after, thank you! :2thumbsup:

Should be one that shape in the raspberry ripple coming ...... and one sparkly/blood red from that blank for-a-KF-but-slightly-longer ....... like you did in the root beer ...... please. :)

Ah sorry! I forgot about the raspberry ripple [emoji16]

So the raspberry ripple is the same shape as the red one I posted today? And then a kayfun mini cone off the same red blank? Is that right?

Oh sod it, did you post it .... sorry!

Yes, you have it right. Please. :)

Sorry, I meant posted on here [emoji23] no I haven’t shipped it yet so all good!

I’ll crack on with those tomorrow as I have another to do off the red blank in the morning also [emoji16]

Sorry, I meant posted on here [emoji23] no I haven’t shipped it yet so all good!

I’ll crack on with those tomorrow as I have another to do off the red blank in the morning also [emoji16]
LOL!!!!!!! :18::18::18: :blondmoment:

Excellent. :2thumbsup:

Hi @Lee
I’m late to the party as I hadn’t realised that you did small bore for tootle puffers like me. I like my draws tighter than my drawers ;) Could you make me 4 cone shapes please for a Beserker mini that would compliment these mods? I know the abalone one will be a bugger so I bow to your better judgment. I can’t inbox you as it’s still full. :D

37DD9D02-85DD-401C-B501-2658A2710BEB.jpeg

Hi @Lee
I’m late to the party as I hadn’t realised that you did small bore for tootle puffers like me. I like my draws tighter than my drawers ;) Could you make me 4 cone shapes please for a Beserker mini that would compliment these mods? I know the abalone one will be a bugger so I bow to your better judgment. I can’t inbox you as it’s still full. :D

View attachment 174022

Hey mate! I will have a look through the blanks later today and shoot you a pm. It’s been bloody busy this week and I’m not sure what I have and don’t have atm!

Off the top of my head, I can remember doing a tip for @stu pid for the same mod and we went for this one, was quite a good match. How does that look?

IMG_4358.JPG

For the purple mod I have this custom mix resin blank which looks to be a good fit? How does this look?

IMG_4599.jpg

For the others, I will have a rummage and see what I can find [emoji16]

Hey mate! I will have a look through the blanks later today and shoot you a pm. It’s been bloody busy this week and I’m not sure what I have and don’t have atm!

Off the top of my head, I can remember doing a tip for @stu pid for the same mod and we went for this one, was quite a good match. How does that look?

View attachment 174026

For the purple mod I have this custom mix resin blank which looks to be a good fit? How does this look?

View attachment 174027

For the others, I will have a rummage and see what I can find [emoji16]

Those colours look perfect. Thank you. :2thumbsup:

Those colours look perfect. Thank you. :2thumbsup:

Hey mate, here is what I have currently...

Mostly £10 tips, couple of £12 ones in there too. If there is nothing you like or you want a deeper more sparkly colour then I can mix you up some custom resins, those are £12 too. Colour charts attached - there is more colours too but I just haven’t made the chart yet [emoji16]

IMG_4782.jpg
IMG_4783.jpg
IMG_4483.JPG
IMG_4484.JPG

Thanks @Lee

I like the 6th one along at the bottom on this piccy & I reckon the nebula blue would be perfect for my blue mod.
36329244-13B6-4601-A461-7D36935004FB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom