What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

I I think I've sorted it @Lee

I did a slightly different process and hit the checkout button first and then the paypal button from the top of that page and it was all fine ..... it only seems to mess up if you hit the paypal button at the bottom from the basket page before rather than checkout (like the bit I screen grabbed) so I think that's where the issue is.

Thanks mate, I seem to recall this happening on other sites too for extras... I think even if you hit the PayPal button it would still charge the correct amount.

I think I’ll add a line of text on the cart page to explain this though. Or perhaps remove the PayPal button so you’re forced to hit proceed to checkout.

Thanks for letting me know anyways, it’s a great help in debugging [emoji16]

Order has came through fine with all your options and notes anyways. All good!

Or perhaps remove the PayPal button so you’re forced to hit proceed to checkout.

cool beans..

and yes that's exactly what I was thinking, just take the payments off that page, it's only one more click for people and a simple solution. :)

cool beans..

and yes that's exactly what I was thinking, just take the payments off that page, it's only one more click for people and a simple solution. :)

Will see if I can sort that later mate thanks.

Other than that, how did you find the site to use compared to the previous site?

Will see if I can sort that later mate thanks.

Other than that, how did you find the site to use compared to the previous site?

yeah it was all fine, no issues other than that at all.

... oh actually there was one thing, if when you are picking the colours, say you choose the first and the second ... then a third but decide you don't want a 3rd you can't deselect it without starting all over again?

yeah it was all fine, no issues other than that at all.

... oh actually there was one thing, if when you are picking the colours, say you choose the first and the second ... then a third but decide you don't want a 3rd you can't deselect it without starting all over again?

Yeah I have asked the developer about that, unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be a way around it once you go to the next stage, other than refreshing the page and starting again :(

Yeah I have asked the developer about that, unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be a way around it once you go to the next stage, other than refreshing the page and starting again :(

Can't you just make one of the selections 'no colour choice' then you could just click on that? ..... or would that then charge you a quid for not having a colour? :D

Can't you just make one of the selections 'no colour choice' then you could just click on that? ..... or would that then charge you a quid for not having a colour? :D

Yeah exactly that mate, would charge you a quid [emoji23]

Although it seems very simple, it’s really not. It’s a total ball ache to set up and have the prices working correctly. It’s absolutely destroyed my brain configuring it all haha

Yeah exactly that mate, would charge you a quid [emoji23]

Although it seems very simple, it’s really not. It’s a total ball ache to set up and have the prices working correctly. It’s absolutely destroyed my brain configuring it all haha

ah well, it's no biggy.

The only other thing I can think of is having a 'reset selection' button under each section if that was possible....

I'm sure you'd rather be making tips than pissing around with the website though, so I wouldn't worry too much. :D

ah well, it's no biggy.

The only other thing I can think of is having a 'reset selection' button under each section if that was possible....

I'm sure you'd rather be making tips than pissing around with the website though, so I wouldn't worry too much. :D

I’m sure there must be some type of solution. The biggest problem is it’s not “the site” it’s a extra chunk of software that’s added to the website with code. So in other words, to change anything on it you have to write more code or adjust code. Nightmare [emoji23]

I’m just pleased it’s working, to be honest I was expecting a lot more than a few “this detail could be better” issues, I was expecting something to fail horribly, usually does with a new site haha

Back
Top Bottom