What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Totally forgot to take pictures today for some reason [emoji23]

Other than this one, sorry guys I know lots of you like following the photo updates! Will take some tomorrow [emoji16]

IMG_5130.jpg

Yours will be first one to crack on with in the morning! Unfortunately I still had 5 or 6 others to crack on with from the old website before [emoji16]

no worries bud, whenever you can, I get excited every time you post in this thread. :D

no worries bud, whenever you can, I get excited every time you post in this thread. :D

Haha! I think there is a lot of people that like popping on just to see the tips made for the day, had a few PMs from some regular lurkers to say how they find it interesting!

I stuck my headphones on this morning after I mixed the above photo and when I took them off it was like 4pm. Absolutely flew by in a world of my own [emoji23]

Haha! I think there is a lot of people that like popping on just to see the tips made for the day, had a few PMs from some regular lurkers to say how they find it interesting!

I stuck my headphones on this morning after I mixed the above photo and when I took them off it was like 4pm. Absolutely flew by in a world of my own [emoji23]

It's the only thread I'm subscribed to, so I get a notification pop up. :D

@Lee picked up the build stand & tips yesterday (long story) & got to say the stand pictures don't do them justice. In the hand it's stunning, keep seeing new colours whenever I move it in the light. Tips are great too but being smaller don't have the same depth of effect. Think more silver next time [emoji16]. Thanks again pal [emoji106].

@Lee picked up the build stand & tips yesterday (long story) & got to say the stand pictures don't do them justice. In the hand it's stunning, keep seeing new colours whenever I move it in the light. Tips are great too but being smaller don't have the same depth of effect. Think more silver next time [emoji16]. Thanks again pal [emoji106].

Thanks mate, yeah it’s really hard to capture on the pictures just how deep the colours are in those stands, colours look epic don’t they! I have quite a few new colours in now not sure if you took a look at the new website yet [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom