What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

nice, looks like a block of ice. :D

I may have to send the drip tip back one day for you to finish though so it matches this one!! hahaha.....

View attachment 176213

Ah shit, forgot I beveled the tips on those! No problem, it’s not actually at the post office yet it’s in the bag ready to be collected, I’ll get them beveled off and shipped out tomorrow dude. No worries at all!

Ah shit, forgot I beveled the tips on those! No problem, it’s not actually at the post office yet it’s in the bag ready to be collected, I’ll get them beveled off and shipped out tomorrow dude. No worries at all!

ah man, that's awesome of you. :)

I've really fallen I love with that tip, I prefer it to the original ones now, so that would be so good.

ah man, that's awesome of you. :)

I've really fallen I love with that tip, I prefer it to the original ones now, so that would be so good.

No problem. If I get my finger out I may catch the post man still yet too [emoji16]

Thanks man, that's really appreciated. :)

Done and in the post my friend. Maybe not quite as much as a bevel as the last one but as much of a bevel as I could get on them without chipping. This set was made from alumilite resin, the last set was made from another type of resin which is much softer to cut. Hope that’s ok!

Done and in the post my friend. Maybe not quite as much as a bevel as the last one but as much of a bevel as I could get on them without chipping. This set was made from alumilite resin, the last set was made from another type of resin which is much softer to cut. Hope that’s ok!

yeah that's fine mate, thank you. :)

yeah that's fine mate, thank you. :)

There is also a surprise in the parcel, you’ll have to wait until it arrives to find out what it is. Just wanted to mention that incase you rip it open in excitement and discard the package without realising [emoji16]

There is also a surprise in the parcel, you’ll have to wait until it arrives to find out what it is. Just wanted to mention that incase you rip it open in excitement and discard the package without realising [emoji16]

ooo ... sounds exciting. :D

Back
Top Bottom