What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Honestly ...... you have no idea ........... :D

I didn't! :love:

...... here's my 3 together, Neapolitan Ice Cream, Copper Blue Patina and Slice of Ice ....... I think I fancy another pastel finish one next.

IMG_20181027_115852.jpg

:lovesign:

Pleased you like them mate! But did you wear gloves to open the packet [emoji23]

I wasn't sure if you meant latex gloves or leather gloves, so I had a pair of latex gloves with alpine stars motorcycle gloves over the top and a dust mask just incase. :D

I wasn't sure if you meant latex gloves or leather gloves, so I had a pair of latex gloves with alpine stars motorcycle gloves over the top and a dust mask just incase. :D

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

OK fuggit.
@Lee what's the story with colours? Do you have just the ones on your site, or can you do anything? Shapes also, are these defined or are they adaptable? I want to bang an order in but I'm looking for a particular colour combo/shape on one of them.

Love your work, btw.

OK fuggit.
@Lee what's the story with colours? Do you have just the ones on your site, or can you do anything? Shapes also, are these defined or are they adaptable? I want to bang an order in but I'm looking for a particular colour combo/shape on one of them.

Love your work, btw.

No limits my friend, just describe what you’re after, maybe show some example pictures and I’ll do my best to sort it for you [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom