What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

No point being pissed off mate, if I got pissed off everytime someone ripped me off I’d never make anything [emoji23] it’s all in the costs unfortunately for most vendors no matter what the product, X amount of pounds is allocated for waste/theft/fuckups etc. Just the way it is man.

Pleased you like them! The photos are shitty but it looks really cool, the colours came out great I think on this set!

nah, they look great ... just the right amount of white too I think. ... little bits here and there. Can't wait to see it in real life. :D

I've had the nod of approval from @Crewella already. ;)

nah, they look great ... just the right amount of white too I think. ... little bits here and there. Can't wait to see it in real life. :D

Couple of tips left on the blank too, I’ll put it aside in case you like it that much you want one for another tank or something [emoji16]

Yep, that's my favourite of the Corolla rings and tips so far. The colours are great, but the marble effect looks really intense and detailed on this one. Love it! :2thumbsup:

Stainless core 810 friction fit available on the website under “ready to ship tips”

This tip is a toxic orange and is online now, ready to post [emoji7]

You will notice the tip has been properly beveled, and polished inside and out. Not just lobbed off [emoji23]

Just the one of these available for the moment, more coming soon. [emoji16]

IMG_5429.jpg
IMG_5430.jpg

Last edited:
Stainless core 810 friction fit available on the website under “ready to ship tips”

This tip is a toxic orange and is online now, ready to post [emoji7]

You will notice the tip has been properly beveled, and polished inside and out. Not just lobbed off [emoji23]

Just the one of these available for the moment, more coming soon. [emoji16]

View attachment 177909View attachment 177910

oh you mean you put some skill and effort in? shame on you ;)

IMG_5446.jpg
IMG_5451.jpg

Custom steamcrave plus tip today [emoji16]

Sorry for the lack of photos the past few days, have been so busy I just been ploughing through the orders with my headphones on in my own little world [emoji23]

If you have/do a mix to match the gunmetal version give me a shout @Lee

No probs mate, been matching stuff pretty well lately. Had quite a few orders this month where customers have just went ahead and picked the nearest colour we have and then described what they need matching in the explain box. More than happy to do that for you dude [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom