What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Looking good @Lee I think those colours will be perfect. :D

IMG_5365.jpg

Sugar_Beaster.jpg

I'm loving that slime green quality

Surprised how well that one came out tbh. Wasn’t expecting it to look anything special when I seen the colours on the order. Photos don’t do it justice though, In front your face it looks absolutely awesome [emoji7]

Finished off that purple custom vase from yesterday just now, man - the colours in this one are awesome [emoji16]

IMG_5381.jpg
IMG_5382.jpg
IMG_5384.jpg

Couple from today....

Custom strawberries and cream steamcrave tip for a Facebook customer...

IMG_5427.jpg

Custom corolla ring and tip set for @Simon G in peacock green, merlot red flake and Snow White flake. Photos not great on this, very dark and dingey here today :(

IMG_5420.jpg
IMG_5423.jpg

@Lee am loving the custom tips you did for me. Great quality. My only complaint would be that I keep getting red carded by PO as I'm never in to sign when they deliver. Is a standard 1st class possible for deliveries of tips and juice for that matter?

@Lee am loving the custom tips you did for me. Great quality. My only complaint would be that I keep getting red carded by PO as I'm never in to sign when they deliver. Is a standard 1st class possible for deliveries of tips and juice for that matter?

Yes and no mate. A few weeks before your order I sent all the tips with just a stamp. Unfortunately more and more started going missing, to the point that I was spending more time making replacements than making paid for tips.

I find it hard to believe that 20 out of 50 tips went missing last month but apparently they did, and there is no way of me proving it.

Simple answer - if you’re a long term customer that I have dealt with before, no problem.

If you’re a first time random customers from Facebook or something, no deal.

Hope that makes sense mate [emoji16]

Yes and no mate. A few weeks before your order I sent all the tips with just a stamp. Unfortunately more and more started going missing, to the point that I was spending more time making replacements than making paid for tips.

I find it hard to believe that 20 out of 50 tips went missing last month but apparently they did, and there is no way of me proving it.

Simple answer - if you’re a long term customer that I have dealt with before, no problem.

If you’re a first time random customers from Facebook or something, no deal.

Hope that makes sense mate [emoji16]

I take your point. There are some right arseholes out there. Understand you need to allow for this

I take your point. There are some right arseholes out there. Understand you need to allow for this

Couldn’t have said it better myself haha. If you want me to send your orders not signed for though that’s fine, just leave a note on the order and I’ll make sure they go standard. I do it for quite a few customers and there has never been a issue. Almost always it’s first time customers orders that go walkies [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom