What's new

Dafuq happened here then? This thread’s a train wreck :5:

Has the uk created the mutated Covid strain?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol you have to click on the box for some reason it has quoted you and my post together, thus it looks like a haven't posted. fuck knows how it happened, but it wasn't meant to post as it has come out.
Some of the posts on this forum are like a fucking Dali painting. :)

Clear%20track%20ahead.jpg

Some of the posts on this forum are like a fucking Dali painting. :)

I personally like the jiggling boobies most, they were pleasantly hypnotic and soothing :5:

I can understand the confusion over deaths and covid lots of people are saying they need to know how many “pure” covid deaths there are, I would expect the figures to be low but covid and any respiratory trait infection doesn't work like that.

the strains on the body are immense so other factors come into play covid is a trigger to other complications.

^^^^ I think this is very important to consider. We know Covid kills people, but do we know how? Covid patients are routinely put on blood thinners now in hospital, because the virus can cause blood clots. So if someone gets a clot that moves to the heart, and dies of a massive heart attack, should that be counted as a death due to Covid? I would say yes. Heart attacks, strokes, sepsis.... all complications that can kill, but caused by Covid. These people have died because of Covid, they should be counted as such.

Last edited:
I personally like the jiggling boobies most, they were pleasantly hypnotic and soothing :5:

^^^^ I think this is very important to consider. We know Covid kills people, but do we know how? Covid patients are routinely put on blood thinners now in hospital, because the virus can cause blood clots. So if someone gets a clot that moves to the heart, and dies of a massive heart attack, should that be counted as a death due to Covid? I would say yes. Heart attacks, strokes, sepsis.... all complications that can kill, but caused by Covid. These people have died because of Covid, they should be counted as such.
I agree with both halves of this post

He will have seen it, but is waiting for a racist catholic black Brexit Jew Trump supporting supremacist to comment :)
Well - I’m sure that’s what he think I am and I’ve already commented :)

and badboybez has already commented!

Well - I’m sure that’s what he think I am and I’ve already commented :)

and badboybez has already commented!

Must be the new medication he's on....seems to be working, early days granted, but still:)

Back
Top Bottom