What's new

Daily Mail running 2 stories on E-Cigs

Always pick on vapers... Not a mention of the smoker who whilst driving dropped a red hot ember on his knackers, swerved and hit a load of nuns taking 20 children on a field trip....As soon as a vaper drops his mod in the kitchen sink it causes a Tsunami wiping out half of China. Gearbest included I hope.

I'm getting a bit pissed with The Daily Fail. Haven't they recently increased the price of their pathetic rag.
And what kind of mong buys it anyway!!!!!

I don't buy the newspaper but read it online during my lunch break - I did read on forums about cherry flavour juice cracking some tanks or maybe I am mistaken.

more likely that he owns a mc ds franchise or two if he reads the mail ;)
More likely still is that he's a woman.

A woman married to a man who buys the Telegraph but doesn't understand most of it. A woman who frequently uses the phrase "I'm not being racist, but..." A woman who has a plate collection featuring the faces of the Royal family, a crotchet depiction of Thatcher winning the war in a Lancaster bomber and plastic still on the sofa.

buys the Telegraph but doesn't understand most of it.frequently uses the phrase "I'm not being racist, but...". has a plate collection featuring the faces of the Royal family, a crotchet depiction of Thatcher winning the war in a Lancaster bomber and plastic still on the sofa.

:11:three of those points relate to me. where would i buy the crotchet depiction of thatcher winning the war in a Lancaster bomber? fleabay?

I'm going to guess the Mail on Sunday's colour supplement.

Back
Top Bottom