What's new

dammit they've gone too far!

gords1001

Achiever
http://www.fasttech.com/products/1596400-2020

I present. ......the cloned foggatti hybrid, dunno why but this bothers me more than other clones. I also apologise if this link is affiliated, I copied and pasted it from my other forum and dont know how to check for affiliate links on my phone.

If it helps. I like it and its a better price tag :) Thanks for sharing!

im still waiting for FT to pull out the provari .. or a DNA20 Box mod !

I bet you Provari actually put some thought into the chinese market tactics and might just have their stuff protected ;) and thats why youve not seen it cloned yet :P

im sure many others have the same, the difference i guess is how deep budgets run when it comes to hiring lawyers. no doubt Provari may have slightly deeper pockets than other mod makers because its not like the chinese have any morals when it comes to cloning and wouldnt let a little thing like copyright or patent bother them

im sure many others have the same, the difference i guess is how deep budgets run when it comes to hiring lawyers. no doubt Provari may have slightly deeper pockets than other mod makers because its not like the chinese have any morals when it comes to cloning and wouldnt let a little thing like copyright or patent bother them

It doest cost much to trademark/copyright or patent a product in China. They do have laws and unfortunately some laws in countries dont transfer to China unless you specifically protect your brand/product in that country.

I am thinking more along the lines of the matter, that Provari probably took some time investing in protection after their first batch was a success.

I think it simply bothers me because I'm under the impression foggy is yorkshire based, that makes him a northerer, and in gords' twisted little world, you kick one northerner, they all limp.

Maybe it shouldn't bother me, most clones dont but this does. Maybe I need to buy one, see how poorly its machibed and I'll feel better...... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom