What's new

dammit they've gone too far!

A little groupe buy on alibaba so we can all share the express shippimg cost sounds like a plan ??? DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD :newhere:

theres clones and theres i guess design inspired, at least zmax changed the pattern a bit and didnt name it the movari or something similary stupid or worse still do a complete direct 1-1 copy but inded as the market in past year has probably incresaesd 1000 fold invariably so has the cheap imports, copies, clones, fakes and whatnot to the point where half the time you dont know whats real and whats fake. just look on FT where they list some products as "authentic".. yeah authentic copy they mean!
seems the only ones safe so far are some of the custom mods especially the dna20 box mods ( i feel an urge coming on for one and know i cant afford one!)
and also know that i cant see the likes of them appearing anytime soon on chinese sites ( unless someone knows otherwise )

i am sure they are comming if the ft forum is anything to go by :hmm: as for the 1.1 copy they sell the best! as with the Kayfun so if your going to copy another makers idea for gain i suppose you want as much gain as you can get from the chinese point of view :hmm: from my point of view no one makes me buy them i have a wife and 3 kids and could not justify the sort of money some of these originals cost and that would make the shineys more difficult to deal with :thumbup:

Stick my neck out and say "Im glad they've cloned it". Seen the Foggatti stand at Vapefest and thought WTF, way over priced compared to other high end mods i'd seen. Crowds gathering round a table drooling over laminated A4 sheets of paper, ok the paper did have pictures on and a £ sign with a lot of numbers after it but still.....

Back
Top Bottom